THE INNER CHILD WORKSHOP
Healing the Child Within
This is a short 3 minute video about the Inner Child Workshop that you can watch or share with your friends. It is part of an interview that talks about the value of the work and what happens during the weekend.
Posted by Inner World Seminars on Tuesday, March 15, 2011
- A process which opens your Child Within
- A safe place to begin the healing
- Freedom to stop operating from your past
In this workshop, with a maximum of five participants, we will take an in-depth look at the affect your childhood has on your life today. You will see the impact the unresolved issues of your childhood have on
- your relationships
- your self-esteem
- your career
- your creativity
- your full self-expression.
In this workshop we will look at:
- What is stopping you from getting what you want?
- What is motivating you to get what you want?
- How you get recognition and approval from others.
- Your repeated behavior around disappointment and failure.
- Your “ideal” relationship.
- How you are still manifesting your life today, the same way you did when you were five.
Using a unique and innovative process in a relaxed, informal setting, we will begin to recognize and release these unwanted patterns at the source. This weekend is about going into the “heart” of your childhood – particularly the part of you that, when things didn’t work the way you wanted them to, felt you were not enough, not okay and not valued.
Together we will embrace that “child” inside you, who ultimately holds all your healing, as you are reunited with your “True Self”.
- THURSDAY – 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM (pre-workshop)
- SATURDAY – 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- SUNDAY – 9:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- TUESDAY – 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM (completion evening
LIMIT 5 PARTICIPANTS